Thursday, December 9, 2010

Keep it going.......

Mantle is decorated, stockings are hung, menus planned, stair railing decorated, lights are up outside, the only thing left to do is the tree.  That will be this weekend.  No need to get it too early.  We have a cat and a dog.  Last year I didn't even put ornaments on it.  Speaking of the dog, he's sitting next to me as I right this and has some really stinky gas.  Pew & Gag!

I was just thinking yesterday how I haven't gotten any Xmas Cards yet.  I came home and sure enough there was one in the mailbox.  I'm trying to come up with a clever idea on how to display them....any suggestions?


Thinking of doing a giveaway soon....only thing is I need some followers.  Mark my word that once I receive 20 followers, I will do a super cute giveaway.
Stay tuned. and Follow Me !

Off to the 9-5er

0 comments:

Post a Comment