Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring has Sprung....almost...

The sun was peeking in and out so out came the greenhouse and in went the seeds. I forgot how good dirt smells.
Photobucket

My K had some man time chopping firewood...a lot of it being that we just had to get the tallest tree in our yard cut down. We had some bad feelings about taking this huge tree down, goodness knows how old it was, until we saw the middle. It was rotten. A squirrel made his home in there and is now displaced but I promise to "drop" some bird seed on the lawn for him to make up for it.
Photobucket
I haven't blogged in awhile, so here's some things to catch up on.
My very first attempt at making my own veggie sauce.
Photobucket
I've had this fabric for a year and a half in hopes of making this curtain...
Photobucket
And my fav....baby swings with jeggins and legwarmers.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment